Anubis Deeser Trial
Want to try out the Deesser plugin for Anubis? Fill in the form below to get a 15 days trial license.
The Anubis Deesser plugin is used to attenuate, reduce sibilance or harsh high-frequency sounds that come from dialogue, vocals, instruments or percussions. It can also be used to remove the harshness of drums cymbals (Overhead mics).
The Deesser is available in the ultra-low latency mixer of Anubis and ideal for singers tracking vocals live, it can also be used on mixes to remove harshness.
- Intuitive UI and ease of operations
- Supported from 44.1kHz up to 352.8kHz (DXD) and 384kHz.
- Listen feature to isolate and monitor the target sibilant frequencies
- Multiple Deesser instances supported per Anubis (from 4 to 20 depending of resources)
- 18 Snapshots including 6 Factory Snapshots
Note: this Trial version can only be activated once on a single device for 15 days.
Documentation: MERGING+DEESSER Guide