Merging Technologies is currently looking for technically minded individuals with strong troubleshooting skills to be part of our dynamic technical support team based at our headquarters in Puidoux, Switzerland, with some remote teleworking possibilities.
The candidate will be responsible in helping our customers resolve technically complex issues, working closely with the QA Engineering and other cross functional teams and providing feedback for improving the product quality and reliability of our products. The candidate is required to have knowledge on Windows/PC based platforms for troubleshooting, and experience with music production software or hardware.
We expect the candidate to eventually be self-leading Merging’s Technical Support.
- Take ownership of technical customer reported issues from: phone, web, database and email sources and work closely with the customer until the issues are closed.
- Troubleshoot customer issues in relation to Merging entire line of Software and Hardware products
- Ensure that he/she is available to work in regular daily shifts and is flexible with overall coverage for technical support
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue
- Resolve customer reported issues while working closely with the; Merging QA, Development Team and other cross functional teams and provide feedback for improving the product quality and reliability
- Additional tasks involves maintaining the Support database, knowledgebase, write reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation
- Ensure that the work performed meets the quality standards within acceptable time schedules and customer commitments while working with the Technical Support members, Management, Engineering and other cross functional teams
- Ensure that customers are treated with highest degree of respect and drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
- Work closely with Engineering to resolve escalated Software and Hardware issues to ensure quality products for our customers
- Fluency in English and French is a must, other languages are an advantage
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Some experience in music production software and hardware, a must
- Excellent communications skills and be in a position to work under pressure with calmness and composure
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft applications, networking and audio technology
- Software and Hardware experience in relations to Digital Audio Workstations
- Merging Pyramix DAW experience and product knowledge of the Merging line are an advantage
- Candidate based in Switzerland near our headquarters is an advantage
- Pro-Audio product knowledge is an advantage
- Video product knowledge is an advantage
- Graduate from a recognized audio engineering school is an advantage
- Work independently, and also in a team, with strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills preferable
- Candidate must have a strong customer orientation, excellent phone etiquette and an excellent work ethic to meet staffing attendance requirements
- Undisclosed. To be unveiled during the hiring process
Contact us at email@example.com with your curriculum vitae and your motivation letter.
Merging Technologies S.A.