We are looking for technically minded individuals with strong troubleshooting skills to be part of our dynamic technical support team in Puidoux, Switzerland.
The candidate will be responsible for helping our customers resolve technically complex issues, working closely with the Quality Assurance and Developement teams and providing feedback for improving the product quality and reliability of our products. The candidate is required to have knowledge on Windows/PC based platforms for troubleshooting, and experience with music production software or hardware.
The primary role of the candidate is to join and assist the Technical Support team at the Merging headquarters in Puidoux, with some remote work possibilities.
- Technical Support assistance for customers reported issues from phone, web, database and email sources
- Troubleshoot customer issues in relation to Merging's line of Software and Hardware products
- Ensure that he/she is available to work in regular daily shifts and is flexible with overall coverage for technical support
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue
- Resolve customer reported issues while working closely with the Merging Quality Assurance and Development Team
- Ensure that the work performed meets the quality standards within acceptable time schedules and customer commitments while working with the Technical Support team members, Management, Engineering and other cross functional teams
- Ensure that customers are treated with highest degree of respect and drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
- Work closely with Engineering to resolve escalated Software and Hardware issues to ensure quality products for our customers
- Fluency in English and French is a must, other languages (German) are an advantage
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Some experience in music production software and hardware, a must
- Excellent communications skills and be in a position to work under pressure with calmness and composure
- Good understanding of Microsoft applications and networking
- Merging Pyramix DAW experience and product knowledge of the Merging line are an advantage
- Pro-Audio product knowledge is an advantage
- Video product knowledge is an advantage
- Scholarship graduation is an advantage
- Work independently, and also in a team, with strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills preferable
- Junior salary range: CHF 45k to 60k, pending on the candidate experience and unveiled during the hiring process
Contact us at email@example.com with your curriculum vitae and your motivation letter.
Merging Technologies S.A.