If you want to create professional masters with the most used workstation in today’s mastering industry, you need to be using Pyramix. With a complete toolkit for any type of mastering workflow and a sound that is so transparent that it becomes the perfect final stage for any genre of music, Pyramix Mastering simply does the job better, every time.
Pyramix MassCore + Horus
Pyramix Native + Horus
Use the system that brings home the Grammy®s every year. For the mastering tool that the most respected engineers in the industry use, you need to have Pyramix MassCore. And, with the addition of the most sonically impressive ADDA in the world today, every part of your signal chain is treated with the utmost of care.
For mastering workflows, getting professional results using the Pyramix Native Mastering pack is now a reality. Thanks to the native connection to Horus using our Virtual RAVENNA Driver, your recording and monitoring paths become the ultimate in transparency.
System Features and Benefits
- Multiple, simultaneous recordings
- Edit while in record
- Record up to 32 tracks @ 192 kHz
- Take logging window
- Media based Markers
- Source and Destination editing
- Sample accurate fade editor
- Custom fade curves
- DSP normalize, gain and envelope
- Cedar noise reduction tools
- Algorithmix denoise tools
- CD Masters from any samplerate
- Hepta SRC algorithm
- Album publishing for digital release
- MP3/AAC/FLAC/Ogg/WAV/BWF masters
- Full ISRC code editing support
- Fully editable CD text metadata
- ISRC in BWAV support.
- Multiple CD masters in one timeline
- DDP1/2/i support
CD Mastering News & Use Cases
Check out the Products page for more details on the products in the systems shown.