Ovation is available in 3 distinct software packs along with a very cool bolt-on. Aimed at a variety of different applications and budgets, explore below to find out which Ovation pack is for your next project.
Designed for cut down systems where simple audio playback is needed, Ovation Silver provides a huge amount of power in even the most basic software pack offering. Perfect for use in Broadcast applications, small theatres and simple corporate AV events, Ovation Silver still packs a lot of punch.
- Audio playback with up to 48 matrix outputs (with proper hardware)
- VST support
- MIDI and GPI/O support
- Mixer Remote Control (EMC: HUI / Oasis Economy Class) (New, added in Dec 2017)
- Pyramix editing
- Designed for Broadcast Playout, Small theatres, and where connection to a larger system of control is not necessary
Packaged for applications where the event takes on needs relating to show control. Whether being controlled by an external show controller, or running the show itself, Ovation Gold delivers all the tools necessary to run a show, from pre-production to show-time. Also, with a full Pyramix Virtual Studio option set in the same box, make the Ovation system a true dual-purpose device by turning it into a large track-count recorder/editor/mix system at the touch of a button!
- All the Ovation Silver pack options
- Pyramix VS3 low-latency plugin support
- Support for all other control protocols (LTC,MTC, TCP/IP, COM, RS-422, MSC, Script/Batch files)
- Pyramix Native Standard Pack (Check out the features here)
- Designed for theatres, theme parks, AV integration, live events and show control environments.
- Sync with Dataton WATCHOUT 5 as standard
The ultimate Ovation option pack, Ovation Platinum features all the options available with the Gold, and adds to it our vast knowledge and experience in delivering a mix engine of truly astonishing size. In one Ovation Chassis, you can now harness the power of a 384-track mixer with another 384 channels of bussing, configurable in any amount of mono/stereo/surround busses that your show may need! Mix using a comprehensive scene snapshot recall or “live mix” paradigm and all of a sudden your large-format mixing console will just appear “in the box”!
- All the Silver and Gold packages options
- Track count up to 384 I/O @1Fs (MassCore version only)
- Integration with SmartAV Tango, Eucon and HUI control surfaces
- Scene Snapshots and recall with glide times for anything from a single band of EQ gain all the way up to the entire mix-engine surface.
- Designed for extended audio interactivity requirements in AV systems design. For use when a standard mixing console would be otherwise considered necessary for the system design. Cruise ships, theme parks, large theatre environments
The task of taking control of a show has always relied on the user being able to access the machine on which the show sits. Whether by costly KVM extension, or awkward positioning of personnel and equipment at times, the operator of the show has always had to be physically connected to the Sequencer/Control system running things… until now.
Introducing Ovation WebServer
Through a standard web interface (Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc) it is now possible to access your show from anywhere, over standard HTTP. Log into your show and see cue lists, cues, firing and show controls for any application where it is just not feasible to connect physically to the machine. Run a rehearsal with your iPhone, provide timing information to the Pit conductor and provide limited access to cue firing for the stage manager or other staff.
- Unlimited remote access points via any web enabled device
- Simple customization using standard webpage designers
- “Per show” linking for instant UI changes when loading new shows
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized access
- Filtering to allow for only certain controls to appear
Ovation pack updates December 2017
We have updated the Pyramix packs, hence Ovation Silver does in turn see its options augmented with:
- Mixer Remote Control (EMC: HUI / Oasis Economy Class )